All transfer applicants are required to submit an official high school transcript with proof of graduation indicated. Transfers are also required to send in transcripts from the university and/or any proprietary school that they have attended. The transcripts must be sent directly to CUNY/UAPC from the high school in a sealed, school-issued envelope.
CUNY college transcript (intra-CUNY transfer applicants only)
If you are currently enrolled at a CUNY college, do not send a paper copy of your transcript. Instead, an electronic version of your official CUNY transcript will be retrieved by CUNY/UAPC after your Admission Application is submitted. In order to retrieve your transcript, your social security number or CUNY ID as indicated on your Admission Application must match the identification number listed on your CUNY college record. If there are stops and/or holds on your CUNY record, please resolve them with the Office of the Registrar at your CUNY college. Once the problem is resolved, we will then be able to electronically retrieve your transcript.
College, University and/or Proprietary School Transcript(s)
If you are currently attending or if you have ever attended a college, university or proprietary school, an official transcript is required for each school attended.
We define an official record as one that details your complete academic history (all years) while in attendance at a college, university or any postsecondary institution. These records must be sent directly to us from the issuing institution and/or examining body in a sealed, school-issued envelope and must include the following:
- Dates of enrollment, courses taken and marks, grades or ratings in each subject.
- Institutional grading scale or other standard(s) of evaluation.
- Recent signature and date by a school official and must include an original institutional seal. Accepted signatures include: the Registrar, Dean, Principal, Controller of Examinations, Ministry of Education, or another appropriate school official/office (varies by country).
We do not accept the following:
- Documents certified by a notary public, translator or commissioner of oaths.
- Photocopies or other duplications of a record such as notarized copies, faxed or scanned documents.
- You must request that your official transcript be sent directly from the college, university, and/or proprietary school to CUNY/UAPC.
Какими бы ни были обстоятельства, она почувствовала боль от потери талантливого коллеги-криптографа. Мрачный голос Стратмора вывел ее из задумчивости. - Единственный луч надежды во всей этой печальной истории - то, что Танкадо путешествовал. Есть шанс, что его партнер пока ничего не знает.
Испанские власти обещали придержать информацию - столько, сколько смогут.